Laundry Duct Cleaning
Keep your vents and laundry ducts free from lint and reduce the chance of fires. By cleaning your laundry ducts in your facility regularly, you reduce the wear and tear on your equipment while avoiding downtime. You also save money through lower energy consumption. Some signs you may need your ducts cleaned:
- More lint is noticable around machines
- Clothes are damp or hotter than usual at the end of the cycle
- Facility laundry room feels warmer or more humid than normal
- Outside of dryer is abnormally hot
- It has been over a year since you had facility laundry vents cleaned
Sani Systems will measure your duct vent air flow and throughly inspect your laundry ducts. Through a combination of snakes and high-velocity vacuums, we throughly clean all duct components.
Dryer lint is extremely flammable and among the leading causes of fires in the U.S., causing more fires than wood burning fireplaces. Take advantage of this affordable safety service today.